and since we let our first class passengers do pretty much whatever they want, here he is..."
So today is June 9th, 2010, even though I spent all afternoon at work labeling things 6/8, I suppose it's only right to write a very special blog about my superduperwonderfulamazing boyfriend, Jesse. Making a special appearance in this blog is my bff fo lyfe, Hannah.
Basically, 2 years ago today, Hannah introduced me to this wonderful guy. At this time, I was perfectly damn content being single. No guy for me, no sirree. I was taking a few years at community college and planning on shipping off to Florida to chase after a degree in music business. After a half-hour or so of Hannah telling me "how great he'd be for me" and "how nice he is", I finally gave up and told her to send him my screen name. A few minutes later, I get a notification saying he would like to add me to his friends list. Shortly after accepting this request, I got my first message from Jesse. I think we'd all agree that it'd be totally lame if I remembered the exact first thing he said to me, but I'm sure it was along the lines of "Hey :)". I more than likely said "Hey" back. We can pretty much say that the rest is history. :)
-Steph
Jun 9, 2010
"One of our first class passengers would like to sing you a song inspired by one of our coach passengers...
Posted by Steph at 11:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment